The cost of studying in the UK may vary according to your institution and course. There has been a steady decrease in tuition fees throughout these years. Here is a list of the approximate cost of studying for Indian students in the UK
- Undergraduate programs may cost £10,000 to £38,000
- Postgraduate programs may cost £11,000 to £30,000
- Fees for the Entrance Exam may cost $185
- The approximate application fee costs £50-150
- The approximate VISA application fee costs £348
- The approximate Medical program costs £18,000
International students applying for undergraduate courses may have to pay £9,250 (the US $12,870) to £30,548 (the US $42,500) as turion fees per year. The tuition fees for undergraduate medical degrees may cost £64,652 (US $89,950).
The approximate tuition fees for international postgraduate students may cost £16,407 per year, almost twice the fees for the permanent residents in the UK.